Don’t invest in any Ponzi that uses Bitcoin to reward network partners. They are scams!
• You don’t just put money in Bitcoin and come back for a guaranteed profit returns at the end of the month. Of course, you may make profit but it can’t be a guaranteed sum.
The forces of demand and supply determine Bitcoin assets worth at any given time.
• Don’t be fooled by anyone that tells you to bring money to trade for you and get instant profit within a specified time frame.
Run, you will lose your money.
• Bitcoin and other coins are not get rich quick scheme like MMM. You don’t need to bring anyone to earn money in Bitcoin.
• You can start investing in Bitcoin by just buying Bitcoin and keep while you watch it grow in value over the years and thread your way to wealth.
• Bitcoin trading is both a skill and an act you can acquire when you pay to learn. You can also find someone who already masters it to teach you.
Trying to trade Bitcoin without learning is like flying a plane without being trained.
You will crash and loose all your money.
Let us know what you think in the comment box below.
At Altecho Trading and Exchange Limited- ATEL, we give you news, opinions, advice and research on Crypto-currency (eCurrency, digital currency), computer/general security issues and the latest internet threats.