It’s an operations manager’s job to make sure the organisation is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
- Ability to monitor and analyse the current system of operation or provision to check it’s effective, and working out a strategy for improving if necessary.
- Managing day-to-day activities, analysing statistics and reading and writing reports.
- Good interpersonal skills, liaising with other team members, including interacting with customers of different areas.
- Ability to train and supervise new employees and tracking and measuring staff performance.
- Planning and controlling change.
- Researching new work methodology and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Experience: Adequate training would be provided